Thank you for your interest in RTIC. We are currently accepting applications for customer & product focused organizations to resell our premium quality products. To purchase product in bulk exempt of sales tax, please fill out the form below and an agent from RTIC will be in touch with you shortly. By filling out this form you are not automatically accepted to purchase on a tax-exempt basis. RTIC reserves the right to approve and reject applications as it sees fit. Please allow 3-4 business days to receive a response to your submission.
All RTIC resellers have a responsibility to ensure ongoing compliance with the below policies & requirements to maintain their ability to purchase product in bulk exempt of sales taxes. Please review the Requirements & Responsibilities below:
RTIC Reseller Requirements
To qualify and remain a RTIC Reseller, your business must adhere to this RTIC Reseller Policy at all times:
1. Maintain Current Business Information & Disclose All Locations That Carry RTIC
Qualifying retail locations can only be one of the following: your physical brick & mortar store(s), your commerce-enabled website(s), or temporary storefronts (events, trade shows, pop up stores, etc.).
2. RTIC’s Trademarks & Brand Policy
Reseller must comply with RTIC’s Trademark & Brand Policy and must not represent yourself as an authorized RTIC Authorized Reseller.
Setting up businesses, registering domain names, or social media usernames that contain any of RTIC's trademarks is strictly prohibited. To ensure compliance with RTIC's Reseller Policy, you must only use approved marketing materials for all RTIC products.
3. Selling on 3rd party sites (eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, etc.), drop-ship accounts (Buy.com, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, etc.), classified sites (Craigslist.com, Facebook Marketplace, etc.) or direct messages on forums is strictly prohibited.
If you believe your organization is qualified to purchase on a tax-exempt basis, you must complete, sign and upload the applicable state tax-exempt forms listed below. (If you do not have a presence in the below states, you do not need to register for tax exemption.)
Required Reseller Forms:
- A copy of your company's sales tax permit; and
- Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate — Obtain a copy here:
Tax Exempt Organizations:
Tax exempt organizations such as nonprofit organizations, schools, government entities must provide the following items when claiming exemption from sales taxes:
- exempt verification letter which states the basis of the organization's exemption; and
- properly completed and signed exemption certificate